|Auctions Open to the Public
Auction Rules & Terms of Sale
|1. 13% Buyer’s Premium less 3% Discount for Cash or Cashiers Check.
2. All property will be offered by the piece.
3. All Sales are final and are payable upon conclusion of the sale.
4. Payment may be made by cash, certified checks, cashier’s checks and all major credit cards.
5. Full Payment must be made before removal of purchases.
6. Everything will be sold As Is-Where Is.
7. Cost and responsibility of removal of purchases remain with the purchaser, although every effort will be made to facilitate removal.
8. While quantities and descriptions are believed to be correct, there are no guarantees.
9. The Principals, Auctioneers or Advertising counsel will not be held responsible for advertising inaccuracies or discrepancies.
10. Quantities must be checked before removal as adjustment will not be made after purchases have been removed from the premises.
11. All buyers must acknowledge the terms of sale printed on the registration cards.
12. $300 cash-only refundable deposit required at registration.